Corsair Community

SOURIS M65 RGB ULTRA WIRELESS

BLVCKBIRD

salut a tous je me demander la meilleurs façon et la quel façon que la souris garde le plus longtemps sa batterie et le meilleure façon de jouer ave la souris sa saurais Bluetooth ou la connexion slipstream wireless 2,4ghz merci d'avance 

I don't think there will be too much difference between 2.4 Slipstream and the BT ~2.42-2.48 GHz spectrum.  There isn't enough difference in frequency for their to be a meaningful increase in energy cost.  Where most of your battery like goes is to the lighting.  A static white LED on both zones will use the most.  A toned down 128/0/0 red or corresponding lowered green or blue will use the least -- aside from off.  

The other point of consideration is using BT will not allow to the M65 Ultra to communicate with CUE.  It will run whatever lighting pattern and actions are saved to the device.  You would need to connect it by wire or 2.4 GHz to use the CUE features to change colors and save specific mouse actions.  But at the same time, not being able to communicate with the software may increase battery life since it eliminates that communication.  I don't know how much that is worth in terms of hours of use or if it is worth the hassle of not being able to use the intended software features.  

• 8 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 8:46 AM, c-attack said:

The other point of consideration is using BT will not allow to the M65 Ultra to communicate with CUE.  

Just came to the same conclusion... after a bunch of horsing around. The ICUE software is so buggy, it's hard to determine if I am bumping into a hardware limitation or a bug.

Paul