Corsair Community

K70 MK2 Freeze Problem

• Corsair Employee

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. Have you already tried resetting the keyboard? The instructions for your board can be found here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard .

Where do you have the board plugged in? If you are using a USB hub or passthrough, try a direct connection.

On 7/26/2022 at 11:44 PM, Corsair Raven said:

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. Have you already tried resetting the keyboard? The instructions for your board can be found here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard .

Where do you have the board plugged in? If you are using a USB hub or passthrough, try a direct connection.

i've done it and same problem it's direct to the mb usbs and tried on laptop same problem

Hi.

I've had this issue for quite a while now (basically a few months after I got the keyboard in march 2019). At some point last year it kind of stopped happening for a while. I realized today that it is happening more often the longer I used the keyboard. Is this also the case for you?

I think I've just now narrowed it down to a heating issue. My keyboard got quite warm underneath this evening and has been acting up every 5-10 min for the last 1.5 hours. I put two books under the stand-offs, turned the RGB off and it hasn't caused issues afterwards. I usually try unplugging the keyboard and plugging it back in 5-10 times or waiting a few minutes before it works but this could also just be a matter of waiting for the keyboard to cool down. I'm using a desk mat which is obviously making the heating worse and I guess the issues probably returned around the time I started using the mat.

Please let me know whether you experience the same results as me.