Corsair Community

iCue GUI doesn't show up

Hi! I've downloaded and installed iCue software, after spending about 300 euros (1200PLN) for Corsair hardware, and it did install properly, however when i try to open it, it shows in taskbar but i can't get to gui to setup my own leds' settings. Did anyone have this problem before and know how to fix it?

21 minutes ago, Isogram said:

i can't get to gui to setup my own leds' settings

You made need to provide a bit more detail, like what device are you using, is it in CUE but you are not sure how to set it up, or missing from CUE entirely.  Or are you trying to say the CUE app doesn't open?

Edited by c-attack

Im Using Corsair k60 RGB keyboard and Corsair DDR4 4x8GB VENGEANC ram, i've installed iCue software and its showing up like u can see in a picture, but i can't bring it to foreground

Bez tytułu.png

Edited by Isogram

OK, I understand now.  There was an uptick in reports of this on the last CUE version, but generally this is a problem with the installation.

Try the easy fix first.  Go to Windows Apps -> Corsair iCUE and select "modify".  Follow the prompts for the repair install.  This will not delete profiles or settings often cleans up weird issues involving the OS.

If that does not work, you likely need to do the full clean install as described below.  That procedure will erase all your settings and profiles.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Most users resolve things with one of the above.  If neither works, you likely need to contact Corsair Support or start looking at other programs running that might interfere with launch, like aggressive anti-virus or something else that manipulates the desktop space.  

Hey, sorry for lat response, so i tried both your advices, unforunately none of them work, i even installed another fresh system for installing iCue only to see if it works, it does not.

So i decided to contact them, but i'm not really sure what i should choose here:image.png.9c2879cd9d5b3fb7ac9764b034e78aca.png

If i choose what is lit up on the pic. i need to provide product code, even if problem is only with software, also 

image.png.9bc77e8d1d9d55ff06514b361bab3d66.png

there is no iCue in software tab. Should i just choose Product Not Listed?

So which version are you running now?  4.23 or 4.24?

Just because I'm here yet, I had a similar issue right after installing iCUE some hours ago. I located the installation folder (in my case C:\Program Files\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software) and started iCUE.exe with a doubleclick. That seems to have fixed it for me but I have not rebooted since then. Anyway, if you can start iCUE.exe that way and it comes up properly, you could "send it to desktop (create a link)" or something similar. Then you'd have a method for quick access until the real issue is fixed :-)

By the way, my version of iCUE (as told from iCUE.exe) is 4.13.223, apparently the last that supports Windows 7, running under Windows 7. 

Edited by T. Logan
Fixed a typo

Ok, that could be. I am not up to date on current Windows 7 operations, but with Win 10/11 security updates are the thing and it could be software changes were required to comply that may not work with Win 7. There were quite a few changes on CUE 4.14 and 4.15 about this time last year.