Corsair Community

Introducing CORSAIR HXi Series Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise ATX Power Supply

• Corsair Employees

HX1500i_13.thumb.png.ebcdf6fd3a5522028a0e000a454909bf.png

Hey Everyone,

We are excited to show you our new addition and refresh to the HXi Power Supply family, the HX1000i and HX1500i fully modular ATX Power Supplies! With platinum power at your command, these PSUs have the strength needed to power your most demanding PC upgrades and games. Here's a few quick highlights:

• Fully Modular, only connect the cables your system needs
  • A 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan to provide exceptionally quiet and long-lasting performance
  • Fully digital platform with resonant LLC topology and DC-to-DC conversion minimizes noise for extremely quiet operation
  • 105°C Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors means consistent power with trusted reliability.
  • Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to create custom fan curves, monitor power settings, toggle between single to multi-rail overcurrent production, and more

Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below:

Q: Is there a Zero RPM fan mode?

A: Yes! The PSU has near silent operation at low to medium loads

Q: What connectors are included?

A: With three EPS12V connectors, these PSU's are fully compatible with modern motherboards

Q: What sleeved cables are compatible?

A: Our Type 4 Gen 4 sleeved cables here are compatible.

Let us know if you guys have any questions or thoughts! 

• Like 1

amen! the drought is over hehe ! Happy to see a new iteration of the HXi series 🙂

One thing though.. the product page says

Cables : sleeved and flat black cables

Does it come with both styles? a mix of both? just flat ribbon cables ?

Surprising that the new HX1000i & HX1500i doesn't support ATX 3.0 and lack the new 16-pin PCIe GPU cable. People buy these for long term and seeing as the next generation of GPU's (at least flagship cards) will use this connector, I think it's a missed opportunity to snag early adopters.

• Like 2

• Corsair Employees
18 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

amen! the drought is over hehe ! Happy to see a new iteration of the HXi series 🙂

One thing though.. the product page says

Cables : sleeved and flat black cables

Does it come with both styles? a mix of both? just flat ribbon cables ?

They are all flat ribbon cables with exception of the 24-pin, that one is sleeved! 

Is there a reason they are not new 16-pin ready - like almost every other manufacturer's new power supplies...?

Edited by Ngamer
  • Like 1

If it's necessary to buy another new power supply to accommodate the RTX 4080, it will be the end of my love affair with Corsair. Between iCue 4 and the last 2 mice, the relationship is already on rocky ground.

• Like 1