Corsair Community

cannot download CORSAIR RGB Memory Plugin for ASUS AURA SYNC

I am looking to use the plugin with my asus b550 tuf gaming plus m/b.  However, when I went to download it, It came up with a long page of symbols and letters gibberish and obviously something is preventing me from downloading.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?  Yasmine

The Asus plugin is already in CUE 4.  You don't download anything else and the date on the standalone driver is from 3 years ago when it was experimental.  To enable it, go to CUE settings and make sure "plugins" is toggled on.

Oh wow, thanks so much.  I feel a bit sheepish.  I was reading instructions that are obviously out of date to download the plugin.  I appreciate your time, thanks, Yasmine

Sorry, just want to check.  Everything on the web, including information that is current and the information on corsair's website, say to download the plugin.  Just want to double check.  Thanks, Yasmine

Okay, just looked and it seems like the m/b is in icue.  Not sure why all the information on the web says to download the plug in.  Anyway, thanks so much, you saved me a lot of problems :). Yasmine

A lot of things may be out if date. The Asus plugin was an experimental feature back in CUE 3, but it is part of all CUE 4 downloads. You can individually toggle various plugins on or off from within CUE. 

The motherboard device in CUE is the access point.