Corsair Community

H100i Platinum Not showing up

yorkify

A couple of days ago i was just messing around on icue, I cranked up pump and fan rpms to max to see whats temps ill get on my cpu at idle. Then all of a sudden my cooler disconnected and stopped showing up on icue. Ive tried reinstalling icue, unplugging the cooler from both ends on the pump and on mobo, Ive also tried using a different usb header on the mobo and still nothing. anybody have any recommendations?

oh also, this happened after i updated icue, before ive had no issues messing around with pump and fan curves.

On 7/10/2022 at 8:25 PM, yorkify said:

oh also, this happened after i updated icue, before ive had no issues messing around with pump and fan curves.

I'm also having this issue with my cooler, I updated iCue because I've had a notification for months now, so said okay, let's do it (le sighs, this was obviously a mistake reading some of these forums), updated and shutdown the computer. Booted up next day and am getting constant disconnect sounds and my cooler LCD is freezing.. When it unfreezes a few seconds later I noticed the temp increased by a degree. The coolant got to 40c and I decided to just power off until I can find a solution.

Raised a ticket with Corsair but still haven't had a response.