Corsair Community

issue with VENGEANCE® 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 DRAM 5600MHz and msi z690 pro

helo i have an issue with my new setup for some reason i cant enable xmp for my ddr5 vengeance 32 kit, if i enable xmp i get the memory OC fails black screen press f1 to go the bios... so now the only way to boot windows is with xmp disabled.

i update to the last bios versoin on the msi site, xmp profile seems to be the right one, any ideas?

1657292377522-png.2566277

Edited by guillegringo

• Corsair Employees

Hey there we would recommend that you contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com so our support team can look into this further for you.

I am having the exact same issue with my Dominator DDR5 5600 x 2 32GB RAM. Exactly the same. I have an ASUS Z690 mobo and a 12th Gen Intel i7k. I was told by the support team to run memtest86 and send back screenshots. This all seems like the computer world wasn't ready to support this tech at advertises speeds and the consumer got screwed. 

13 hours ago, PrOfEsSoRsSaJbEn said:

I am having the exact same issue with my Dominator DDR5 5600 x 2 32GB RAM. Exactly the same. I have an ASUS Z690 mobo and a 12th Gen Intel i7k. I was told by the support team to run memtest86 and send back screenshots. This all seems like the computer world wasn't ready to support this tech at advertises speeds and the consumer got screwed. 

1: Have you updated bios to latest, almost all rev1 mobo needed to do this to support all types of RAM.

2: RAM slotted in correct slots.

My PC with same RAM and CPU as ju would on post with 1 stick of RAM and at baseclock until i flash BIOS with latest firmware. Then it worked with two sticks and after enable XMP at full 5600 speed.