Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum, block white is yellow!

On icue, when i set all white for the block, its actually yellow... I'eve always used a purple profile, so it masked that effect, but it doesnt seem to have a proper white:

https://imgur.com/a/tothQHO 

that is supposed to be full white, its horrible looking... im using a proper sata 5 wires cable coming from the psu directly.

what can i do??

Edited by RodrigoDRT

Set your block to a static white color and use the color wheel to color correct to a proper white. It usually does the trick.

All devices have slightly different white balance, either because it's different LED chip size or model, or the plastic diffuser is another material.. When doing white, you often have to color correct a little.

8 minutes ago, LeDoyen said:

Set your block to a static white color and use the color wheel to color correct to a proper white. It usually does the trick.

All devices have slightly different white balance, either because it's different LED chip size or model, or the plastic diffuser is another material.. When doing white, you often have to color correct a little.

Most sadly no avail, i set to static and tried 255/255/255 then moving the wheel around, its either yellowish or greenish, i cant make a proper white like the whole rest of my corsair case...

If your white is heavy on the yellow side, that suggests the blue LEDs are not outputting the expected light intensity. First step should be to see if they are all working. Set a 0/0/255 static color on the pump. If it looks like a normal blue, try lowering the red and green values below 255 on your white. It’s hard to tell on this end if you are seeing a white with a yellow tint or it’s mostly yellow. 

If the blue LEDs look ok and you’re not getting anywhere with the white balance, try a forced firmware update on the pump. Check for update -> none -> force update. The pump and fans will max out as the firmware reloads.