Corsair Community

Dark Core SE troubles.

Hey all, I've had this problem for quite a while now (year+ at this point), and I just felt like attempting to fix it now.

note: the mouse is 3 or 4 years old at this point, but it started a while ago, probably 2 ish years in. Age is a possible answer.

It's fairly annoying at times, but basically, the mouse just cuts out. It's still on, but apparently not connected to the PC. The only way you can tell it's on is from the red light on the bottom. The lights that show which DPI profile you are on turn off, all RGB turns off, and it looks dead, but it isn't. At first, I believed it needed more battery, but I found that even if I leave it plugged in or on a qi charger over night, it only lasts around a minute an a half. I've tried changing ports with the dongle, but that didn't work, and it seems nothing else does either. 

I really just want to know if I need a new mouse, or its something fixable.

Perhaps a UserBenchmark will help, maybe its a conflicting part. Not entirely sure.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/53683211

I'm having the same issue with my Dark Core Pro SE and Harpoon RGB wireless. They work fine on my laptop but, when I use them on my desk top constant stuttering to the point that they are unusable wireless. Corsair keeps disappointing me, however I can't find a mouse like the Dark Core from another brand.