Corsair Community

Harpoon Wireless Mouse intermittent failure Win10 on USB switch

I bought a Harpoon because I was tired of the poor quality of Logitech's scroll wheel.  However I have a new issue.  I have my mouse and keyboard attached to a USB switch, which is plugged into both my home computer and work computer.  Several times a week, when switching between computers, the mouse will fail to be recognized and I will have no mouse cursor.  Sometimes the fix is to simply switch to the other computer and back again, but sometimes I have to actually unplug the dongle and plug it into a different port.  Logitech was flawless in this aspect, as I never encountered this issue with their mice.  On a side note, I also have the Corsair keyboard (I forget which model) that occasionally is not recognized when switching.

Tech support, can this be fixed?  Is there another wireless mouse that does not have this problem?  I like the mouse, but I have gotten frustrated with this weird quirk.  Is there a script that would prevent or reboot the mouse driver after it disables the mouse?

• Corsair Employees

Hey there, would recommend that you contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com for further assistance. 

• Thanks 1