Corsair Community

Trouble Shoot my AX 1200i

I think my Ax 1200i is dead. I tried reseting it and no lights. Then I turn on the computer and All I hear is a click near the power supply. Nothing else happens. NO boot up. 

I have a Asrock z87 11/a/c board Intel Core i7-4770K Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.5 GHZ 8 MB Cache BX80646I74770K. Trying to replace my EVGA RTX 750ti and with a RTX 3060TI when this happened. After putting the new board in, and it tried to boot for 3 minutes then died (Didn't Boot) I put the old 750ti back in to see if it may have been the new 3060ti and the computer won't boot just the click noise. I have a hydo series H100 on the CPU.  I've already spent $600 on the card thinking it was the 750ti that was the problem. If I have to replace the power supply, I might as well replace the board, CPU & RAM and use everything else for the new computer. 

Reading that this power supply is a workhorse... Well, Not in this computer. Its completely stock. I just overbuy & try to future proof. Can anyone help me trouble shoot the power supply if the computer won't turn on in the first place?

Thanks in advance.