Corsair Community

Commander Core XT + QL120 - No RGB during game integration??

Hello Guys!

I noticed that, when playing games with iCue integration like The Division 2 or Metro Exodus, everything works together:

MK70 RGB + Dominator Platinum + H150i (with LCD) and 3xML120 and 1 QL120 (connected in the H150i controller)

Except all the 6 fans connected in the Commander Core XT. They don't light up and don't participate of any integration with games. (and even a few profiles from Corsair  website,  do not light up those FANs. (only if I recreate all rules manually for the RGB, they turn on!

Any idea, guys??? I tried to reinstall the icue already.... no lucky.

Yes, the game integrations or any profiles you get from someone else must be programmed for both fan type and controller.  The Commander XT is the newest one and most of the games and Corsair listed profiles will not be updated for it.  Games like Division 2 and Metro Exodus that have effectively ended their development cycle are not likely to receive updates.  You toggle off the integration as a whole or individually in the CUE Settings -> Software and Games.  This will allow your native profile lighting to show when playing linked games.  Most games also have a RGB link switch in their own game menus.  

HHuuummmm so it is not a issue, but a lack of support?

Maybe that's why one of the profiles I downloaded it worked in ALL, and others (looks like, older) don't work with the Command Core XT?!?!

Got it right?

About the settings to activate and deactivate the integration, I know about it, I was just trying to understand what was going on!! hehehehe

In this case if I move all those 6xQL to the H150 controller, and the ML's to the CoCoXT it will invert, which fans will work?

Thanks!!

Anything on the XT will not light for game integrations, except something very recent like Tiny Tina's Wonderland.  The XT came out in January, so any profile or game would need to have been written after that point.  On the Corsair Profile Library, set the sort to "most recent".  The Halo and Cyberpunk profiles should be new enough, but most are pre-XT.  If you do swap the fans, the QL should work on the Commander Core (H150i).  Some much older profiles will not have lighting for the Commander Core or Elite AIO series.  

This applies to sharing profiles with friends too.  If I give you my Chroma 2 profile I have up right now, it will be coded for Hydro X CPU + XC7, Commander Pro, 4 ML-Elite fans, 4 Dominator modules, K100 KB and 2 sets of LC100 triangles I have set up right now.  It will also have the HDx6 and QLx6 I once programmed into the profile, but are not currently active.  I think the RAM would be the only successful transfer.  That leaves a lot open spaces on other devices.  When they create a public profile, they must program the effects for ALL Corsair devices.  The game integrations take that a step further and the game programming must be tied in to all existing devices.  It's a fair amount of work.  

Edited by c-attack

1 minute ago, c-attack said:

Anything on the XT will not light for game integrations, except something very recent like Tiny Tina's Wonderland.  The XT came out in January, so any profile or game would need to have been written after that point.  On the Corsair Profile Library, set the sort to "most recent".  The Halo and Cyberpunk profiles should be new enough, but most are pre-XT.  If you do swap the fans, the QL should work on the Commander Core (H150i).  Some much older profiles will not have lighting for the Commander Core or Elite AIO series.  

This applies to sharing profiles with friends too.  If I give you my Chroma 2 profile I have up right now, it will be coded for Hydro X CPU + XC7, Commander Pro, 4 ML-Elite fans, 4 Dominator modules, K100 KB and 2 sets of LC100 triangles I have set up right now.  It will also have the HDx6 and QLx6 I once programmed into the profile, but are not currently active.  That leaves a lot open spaces on other devices.  When they create a public profile, they must program the effects for ALL Corsair devices.  The game integrations take that a step further and the game programming must be tied in to all existing devices.  It's a fair amount of work.  

Got it..... Sad that, the older games (almost all, since the XT is pretty new hehehe)

But, Happy to know that's not a issue with my Build and Corsair products!!

Thanks c-attack  😉