Corsair Community

ICUE not displaying K100 after changing pulling rate

No issues in seeing other Corsair products in ICUE. However when changing the pulling rate the keyboard disappears completely. Have to hard reset keyboard to appear again. Same issue when trying again. Have this keyboard for 1 hour now and not to thrilled with this. 

ICUE is up-to-date. Did reinstall ICUE just in case. No updates found for keyboard when it appeared on initially plugging it in. 

Anyone else having this issue and any solutions other than to hard reset and leave pulling rate alone. 

• Corsair Employees

Hey there, sorry to hear that, not an issue that I am experiencing on my own K100. When you change the polling rate can you try restarting iCUE services and let me know if this helps?

If it doesn't, we would recommend that you contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com so they may look into this further for you. 

After some testing, it starts to appear then after some time the keyboard disappears off ICUE. Restarting ICUE does not help. Sometime it will appear if I unblock S ubs cable, but then disappears after some time. 

• Corsair Employees

Hey there, when changing polling rates, it should disappear for a quick moment and reappear once iCUE redetects the K100. If it doesn't reappear that is unusual behavior. I'd go ahead and submit a ticket via https://help.corsair.com  so our team can assist with further troubleshooting. 

Thank you. The issue now is K100 appears and works in ICUE only for it then disappear completely from ICUE (lighting back to default, macro no longer work, etc...). Reappears if I unplug S cable or restart PC.