Corsair Community

icue not responding after pc goes to sleep

Haycule

• 2 weeks later...

Same. I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and iCUE 4.24.193. 

I do have the ASUS plug-in enabled and am wondering if that is somehow the culprit. Or just some incompatibility with the MB (Asus z590-a) or setting in the BIOS. (I've already tried the "Disable Selective Suspend" suggestion). 

Also, my Dominator RAM stays lit during sleep even though I have a "blacked-out" HW profile configured (same behavior w/o any HW profile as well).

Edited by leeferna

So, I downgraded to iCUE 4.23.137 and sleep/wake works perfectly fine now. Nothing else changed in my system. I've been testing through multiple sleep/wake cycles over the past 24 hours and its working as advertised - PC enters sleep w/RAM RGB turned off (as configured), and resumes successfully upon wake. 

I don't know, its probably a bug in .193 that Corsair needs to fix. 

• 1 month later...

This is STILL an issue with all of the newer versions of code since .137 (I've tried all of them). Can someone from Corsair comment on this? Setting USB Selective Suspend to Disabled doesn't resolve the issue. And, for me, this is an issue on THREE different Windows 10 PCs. All of which have different Motherboard, CPU, and GPU combinations. The only similarity is that they all use Corsair Dominator RGB RAM and QL Fans.