Corsair Community

Icue not detecting my Asus GPU

Hola escribo en español y en ingles mi problema para ver si alguien podria ayudarme a solucionar mi problema. El dia de ayer Mi GPU 2060 Super dejo de aparecer en mi Icue y eso se me hizo raro por que detecta mi motherboard que igual es Asus, intente solucionarlo de muchas formas, desinstalndo AC (Armoty crate) Asus Aura syn , desinstalando Icue 4 , instalando iCUE 3.38.88 instalando el pluggin, re-instalando todo, hice de todo y sigue sin aparecer, no se si tenga que ver algo de mi Grafica o esta siendo controlada por otra app, no se cual es la situcion y busco ayuda en el foro para ver si alguien le paso lo mismo y pudo solucionar. / Hi, I write my problem in Spanish and English to see if someone could help me solve my problem. Yesterday My GPU 2060 Super stopped appearing in my Icue and that was strange to me because it detects my motherboard which is Asus, I tried to solve it in many ways, uninstalling AC (Armoty crate) Asus Aura syn, uninstalling Icue 4, installing iCUE 3.38.88 installing the plugin, reinstaling everytrhing, I did everything and it still doesn't appear, I don't know if I have to see something of my Gpu or it is being controlled by another app, I don't know what the situation is and I look for help in the forum to see if someone going through the same thing happened and was able to fix it.

iCUE ROG 2.jpg

ICUE ROG.png

Edited by Yajohn

• Corsair Employees

Hi @Yajohn,

did you recently update your Nvidia GPU driver? If so, please try to roll back to Nvidia GPU driver version 512.95. Then iCue should be able to detect the GPU again.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 8:47 AM, Corsair LandLubber said:

Hi @Yajohn,

did you recently update your Nvidia GPU driver? If so, please try to roll back to Nvidia GPU driver version 512.95. Then iCue should be able to detect the GPU again.

And what if people need the latest driver for some new game they are playing ?

You do not offer a solution but instead a mere workaround that isn't even a workaround if people need the new drivers.

Fix iCue instead please. This never ending story of manufacturers only looking at themselves , to fix problems out of their box and shove it into all the other manufacturers boots....stupid industry wonders why it get's hated ?? Wonders why they don't sell as much as they used too...because they are all a bunch of selfish idiots in a business that needs cooperation and standards agreements, otherwise no pc will ever work in the future anymore. Or how to make yourselves obsolete because nobody is gonna want to buy that crap attitude anymore from companies that manufacture what they think people want, when nobody actually wants any of their constant experimenting with paying customers. The arrogance of this business is unfathomable. All walking with their heads in the cloud as if they can't do anything wrong, which they constantly do. A mind-boggling situation really. But yeah you could all just ban anyone who finds all these bugs annoying like hell....just cancel the legitimate complainers hey. *************** just some stars to convey a rant every manufacturer is deaf too. As long as they sell they will never change. So we the customers let our wallets talk and then the industry still doesn't get it but starts fantasizing excuses that got nothing to do with the real issue, their borked way of thinking like toddlers who don't want to see their own flaws but instead blame everyone and everything else.

So yes it is up to corsair to fix this now, not some rolling back drivers that people actually need the latest version of.

And yes it happened both to Nvidia and AMD apparently. No more gpu detected in icue dashboard.

• Corsair Employees

@frizur I completely understand that this is very frustrating and that the suggested steps are not a permanent solution. The issue is still under investigation. It originally occured due to a change Nvidia made with their latest GPU driver. Hence I can't tell if it can be solved by us. If so, we'll communicate this via the corresponding channels.

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, Corsair LandLubber said:

@frizur I completely understand that this is very frustrating and that the suggested steps are not a permanent solution. The issue is still under investigation. It originally occured due to a change Nvidia made with their latest GPU driver. Hence I can't tell if it can be solved by us. If so, we'll communicate this via the corresponding channels.

Hey had the same problem so i did downgrade the Nvidia driver and works fine now but i like to keep things up to date is the problem still under investigation if not where can i know when its fixed so i can update the driver again?

Edited by Echorax

maybe follow the release notes for iCUE the devs post here, see if the bug has been adressed.

The problem has been reported to Nvidia and they are looking into it too. this release introduced quite a few problems, it's not really their best one to date. I personally had to rollback because of OpenGL artifacting

Confirmo, pensé que después de 2 actualizaciones el problema se y van a corregir, pero me doy con la ingrata sorpresa que aun el fallo persiste, ni modo usar un color neutro  del armory crate hasta que solucionen , ya que retroceder los driver de la tarjeta grafica puede malograr el rendimiento del mismo, esperar a que lo corrijan... 😞

IMG_20220629_000026.jpg