Corsair Community

Red lights after 2 weeks of use

I buy a corsair icue h150i elite capellix cooling system on amazon, and two weeks after installing and using my computer, all of a sudden the fans start running at 100% and the red lights start flashing (reminds me of xbox red lights of death). The motherboard is also new.

I found a documentation ( https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025312012-CORSAIR-ONE-LED-Error-Conditions-Auto-Detection-of-Pump-Failure-or-Overheating ), i check all connectors, i disconnected all an reconnect all again, i change usb por cable, but same result. I use original fan, controller and cooler.

When start pc, enter on bios and the cpu temperature change from 40º to 90º in 20 seconds, it is very dangerous. I have left my pc unused for fear of damaging the cpu due to a corsair fan failure, so I cannot continue working and have had to use a replacement computer.

What should I do? I can't call the corsair support phone number because it's an international number and I don't speak English either, I only speak Spanish.

I have been researching and many people have had the same problem with the same model.

2 minutes ago, WHK said:

When start pc, enter on bios and the cpu temperature change from 40º to 90º in 20 seconds

The pump is not running.  Only the SATA cable to the Commander Core and the special wide cable on the side from Commander Core to Pump matter for this.  Shutdown the PC, flip the PSU off, then disconnect that pump to Commander Core cable.  Re-connect it and make sure the white stripe is aligned.  Flp the PSU back on and power up.  You only need to make it to the BIOS and can stop short of operating system load.  If the CPU temp is still high or escalating, turn the system off immediately.  You should be able to hear the high pitch sound from the pump if you are within 18 inches of it with the case door off.

Assuming the pump does not recover, contact Corsair Support through the website link at the bottom of this page (Corsair Support).  There are language appropriate people to help.  However, if you have local return options, you take the AIO back as defective.  This is not user error or something you can fix if the pump won't turn on.  

• Corsair Employees

I buy a corsair icue h150i elite capellix cooling system on amazon, and two weeks after installing and using my computer, all of a sudden the fans start running at 100% and the red lights start flashing (reminds me of xbox red lights of death). The motherboard is also new.

I found a documentation ( https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025312012-CORSAIR-ONE-LED-Error-Conditions-Auto-Detection-of-Pump-Failure-or-Overheating ), i check all connectors, i disconnected all an reconnect all again, i change usb por cable, but same result. I use original fan, controller and cooler.

When start pc, enter on bios and the cpu temperature change from 40º to 90º in 20 seconds, it is very dangerous. I have left my pc unused for fear of damaging the cpu due to a corsair fan failure, so I cannot continue working and have had to use a replacement computer.

What should I do? I can't call the corsair support phone number because it's an international number and I don't speak English either, I only speak Spanish.

I have been researching and many people have had the same problem with the same model.

Hey there, really sorry to hear that. I've taken the liberty and created a help-ticket from the email associated with your forums account on your behalf. Expect a response from Support soon.

Thank you, I have proceeded to return it from Amazon, the only problem is that there is no withdrawal option via DHL, I must send it manually by physical mail, I hope that shipping to the United States is not expensive.