Corsair Community

H150i LCD recognised but screen not configurable

I have just completed a new build PC on a Z690 Aorus elite motherboard inside a 500D case.

I have the Case Commander Pro connected to the Motherboard USB 2.0 connector and the H150 LCD USB is  connected to the Commander Pro. All 6 fans in the case / AIO go to the Commander Pro. The LCD connector goes to the port on the Core XT.  The Core XT is connected to the USB 3.2 connector on the motherboard via an adapter as it could not be seen in iCue having already tried it direct to the other motherboard 2.0 socket. Despite this, the XT is still not seen in iCue. All three devices are seen in Device manager OK as Hid-Compliant vendor-specified devices.

iCue Can see the H150 LCD and I can configure the ring, but the screen setup is missing and I cannot configure that. The LCD is displaying the hardware default liquid temp. iCue updated the H150 firmware on first run.

what do you suggest to

1. get the XT recognised by iCue (4.24.193)

2. get the screen configurable

I have already tried just having the XT connected  and it is still not seen.

Edited by Vulty
better description

• Corsair Employees

Hi @Vulty,

as posted in the following thread, we're planning to release a fix for this issue with iCue 4.25 (release is planned for June):

- LandLubber

• Issue #8 The Commander CORE does not resolve the serial but does see the LCD and pump. This usually present where you can see the cooler in iCUE but cannot see SCREEN SETUP. We will be removing the serial check step in the software initialization and that should resolve some issues for people. This will mean that you cannot use multiple LCDs on the same PC, a la HEDT platforms with two CPU sockets, a very rare corner case.
    • Issue Type: Software
    • Fix Timeframe: iCUE 4.25 (June 2022 Release)

says absolutely nothing about not seeing the Commander Core in iCue. Is this resolved by the fix as well ?

5 hours ago, Vulty said:

says absolutely nothing about not seeing the Commander Core in iCue. Is this resolved by the fix as well ?

What do you mean not seeing Commander Core? If your cooler works as intended it should say your coolers name like H150 EliteLCD.

If it says commander core then something is faulty.