Corsair Community

K100 g-keys not available in stream deck

Hi,

I just bought a K100 keyboard and intend to bind some stream deck functions to the g-keys. However, I failed to get stream deck to see my g-keys after following the instructions. ICUE reports a client of stream deck version 11.0.0, so there seems to be at least some connection between the two. Stream Deck however doesn't show anything. Tried to reinstall both, tried with legacy versions, no improvement.

Currently running:

ICUE (latest): 4.24.193

Stream Deck (latest): 5.2.1.15025

K100 (latest): 1.9.26

Windows 11

Any idea what went wrong?

Screenshot 2022-06-18 232429.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have same issue  with the new k100  ( had a different k100 that had a issue it got replaced with a new k100 ) 

initially it let me add to the keys but the on screen bar did not appear and after multiple  stream deck and icue versions tried still cant get it to work and not only that but it does not even see the keyboard anymore  in any OS mix this is insane 

• 4 months later...

Bought a new K100 opx. I'm having the same problem. Windows 11, icue and stream deck last ver. 

I can't use 2 different macros at the same time. I was told I need to do it on Stream Deck. But there are no G keys there. I tried old versions, deleted, reinstalled etc. I haven't had this much difficulty using a product for a long time...

All I want is to run 2 different macros at the same time. Even the mechanical keyboard I bought 15 years ago does this.(logitech g710+) Why does it need extra program for this process... If I can't find a solution, I will return the product.

corsair 1.jpg

Edited by Ozzy_90

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be an OPX Keyboard Problem.

Same Issue here, latest software and firmware installed, won't work

As soon as i put on my K100 Silver switches, it works perfectly, K100 OPX no chance.

Having both here, because i wanted to decide which one to keep, not sure if i keep any... sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem with my K100. Corsair just blew me off. After a while it started failing updates so they finally replaced the keyboard with a refurbished one. The G keys magically appeared in stream deck. But another problem came up with the replacement. The spacebar and shift keys would randomly stop working. Corsair once again tried to blow me off but after 3 weeks I let them know i had 1.9 million YouTube subscribers and was ready to effect their sales, They issued another replacement.  last Friday i received and brand-new K100 keyboard from them. As soon as I plugged it in i noticed that the G keys would not show up in stream deck. I tried to update the firmware and it fails. Its just like the first keyboard I bought.  I am about to call support now.

• Corsair Employee
On 2/27/2023 at 9:05 AM, synfirefly said:

I had the same problem with my K100. Corsair just blew me off. After a while it started failing updates so they finally replaced the keyboard with a refurbished one. The G keys magically appeared in stream deck. But another problem came up with the replacement. The spacebar and shift keys would randomly stop working. Corsair once again tried to blow me off but after 3 weeks I let them know i had 1.9 million YouTube subscribers and was ready to effect their sales, They issued another replacement.  last Friday i received and brand-new K100 keyboard from them. As soon as I plugged it in i noticed that the G keys would not show up in stream deck. I tried to update the firmware and it fails. Its just like the first keyboard I bought.  I am about to call support now.

You need to update your Stream Deck software. There is no issue with the detection, but if you have not updated the Stream Deck software that will be the cause of your problems.

• 4 months later...