Corsair Community

VENGEANCE® RGB RT 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C16 Memory Kit – Black

Am specing out a new build and was planning on going with the iCUE H150i, already got the K70 RGB PRO kb. Was going to use the asus dark hero, 5900x cpu and the VENGEANCE® RGB RT 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C16 Memory Kit. Can't find anywhere in the specs if these mem kits are dual rank or not. I contacted Corsair via their chat and they said "We do not provide that information". I was stunned at first but the polite customer service guy said that's their policy.

So do people buy these memory kits blindly not knowing if they are dual-rank or not?

If indeed corsair doesn't say whether their memory kits are dual ranked or not, does any other memory manufactures provide that info? Am gonna go check Kingston and then if this is know on youtube. Why would anyone buy a memory kit without knowing if they are dual rank or not? What am I missing here. Isn't this kind of basic tech info?

I being asking the same question for somtimes. But I cannot find any answer. I bought exact model of ram PRO SL 3600 but both in differnt ver number printed. One pair single rank, and the other kit dual rank as shown in CPUID within the same system (Asus TUF Z690) I am not sure why too. 

Screenshot 2022-05-25 215422.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-25 215454.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-25 215515.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-25 215536.jpg