Corsair Community

iCUE Feature request - RAM COLOR!

Lepre-con VV

I swore there was a place for suggestions, but just not seeing it right now.  So sorry if the wrong place.

Please, oh please let me change the color of my RAM sticks.  I have a white build and iCUE let me change my keyboard to white, mouse to white, Elite LCD to white....but not my RAM.  I know it's petty, but it's so annoying to have that not reflect my system when the rest it right.

You have a white Vengeance Pro kit?  Does it now show in CUE?  It will not allow you to set a static 255/255/255 color option?

What I mean is when you see your devices in iCue, some devices let you choose their color.  See attached.  The mouse and LCD let me select that I have the white version.  The RAM only shows Vengeance RGB Pro, but when you go into device settings, you can only check firmware and brightness where the mouse has a "Case color" option to select white or black.

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

OK, gotcha.  Device picture color black vs white.  I agree it should be there for the RAM and there are a lot SKU numbers in white.  This probably should have been added a while back.  

Edited by c-attack