Corsair Community

• Corsair Employees

We all have our preferred aesthetics when it comes to our setups, whether it be needing everything in your PC to be a certain color/pattern/brand (I'm sure yours is CORSAIR 😉) or just having peripherals that match.

Since monitors are often unmentioned, do you prefer them to match with the setup or are you okay with whatever color it comes in?

What monitor size and resolution do you prefer when you game as opposed to when you work 🖥️?

How about your PC? Are you just a specs person, someone that doesn't care about RGB and only focuses on getting the best BANG for your BUCK 💸

image.thumb.png.f31b54be5cf3f2535c2e2c4b6dca1d80.png

Personally, my setup and PC are all white and I care a bit (a lot) about the aesthetics (I even put vinyl on the bezels of my 2 monitors so they can match the rest of my setup). And yes, my PC is RGB decked out, BUT it is also a powerful machine that can game, work, and stream flawlessly 😎

Lets hear your opinions down below and show off your set up!

• Like 1

I care about the aesthetics a lot and so far this is my current setup but I am working on to make everything white. I hope Corsair would make more white peripherals and PC parts though, that would make many of us happy 😆

ij4faict1nl81.jpg

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees
On 6/19/2022 at 5:39 PM, jbbardoles said:

I care about the aesthetics a lot and so far this is my current setup but I am working on to make everything white. I hope Corsair would make more white peripherals and PC parts though, that would make many of us happy 😆

ij4faict1nl81.jpg

Your Setup looks amazing 😮😍 and I also agree, hopefully more white peripherals are coming out! But wow I love your set up, its super clean. Wished my own white setup was that clean and organized 😅

• Thanks 1

Short answer, Yes. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours cable managing Sophie if i didn't. Please for the love of all that is holy, Figure out less cables...

• Like 1

Corsair....Mehr muss man nicht sagen, oder ? 😇

20210327_112831.jpg

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees
2 hours ago, LadyLucy0 said:

Short answer, Yes. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours cable managing Sophie if i didn't. Please for the love of all that is holy, Figure out less cables...

I hear ya, I too wish for less cables.... I do have my setup cable managed but not as good as I want it, just dont have time lately 😢 hopefully sometime soon I can make it more tidy.