Corsair Community

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum lagging in Battlefield 2042

Dear Corsair Community,

Can you please explain to me, how a keyboard is able to lag??

I literally can't play BF 2024 on more than 60 Hz (which is trash) because my keyboard starts lagging, the RGB starts to lag, and I get a massive input delay.
Furthermore, I made a lovely clip of my keyboard lagging (still can't believe a keyboard can lag) which also includes a lovely slap, that just shows the keyboard just how much I'm not going to buy it again.

https://imgur.com/a/cRwbKZK

I have never updated the keyboard or had the corsair software installed before, I just updated and installed the software to check if that would fix it.
I'm not a person that owns mutliple keyboards so I couldn't check with a other one, but I'm 99,99% sure it's the keyboard cause only my keybinds are affected.

I hope someone can help me with that problem, since I don't want to play on 60 Hz.
(thanks to the keyboard lagging I managed to overclock my I7-7700K from 4,5 GHz to 4,9 GHz because I thought it's my CPU, won't thank you for that)

This person had the same / similar pathetic problem

Edited by NikkuMiru

• Corsair Employees

Dear Corsair Community,

Can you please explain to me, how a keyboard is able to lag??

I literally can't play BF 2024 on more than 60 Hz (which is trash) because my keyboard starts lagging, the RGB starts to lag, and I get a massive input delay.
Furthermore, I made a lovely clip of my keyboard lagging (still can't believe a keyboard can lag) which also includes a lovely slap, that just shows the keyboard just how much I'm not going to buy it again.

https://imgur.com/a/cRwbKZK

I have never updated the keyboard or had the corsair software installed before, I just updated and installed the software to check if that would fix it.
I'm not a person that owns mutliple keyboards so I couldn't check with a other one, but I'm 99,99% sure it's the keyboard cause only my keybinds are affected.

I hope someone can help me with that problem, since I don't want to play on 60 Hz.
(thanks to the keyboard lagging I managed to overclock my I7-7700K from 4,5 GHz to 4,9 GHz because I thought it's my CPU, won't thank you for that)

This person had the same / similar pathetic problem

Hi,

I have converted your post into a ticket, we will be in contact with you shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in this problem as well. My K100 freezes while playing World of Tanks today two times, I thought it was connection interrupt, but my mouse controls were still working, only the keyboard inputs were not working. It lasted about 5 seconds, then went back to working. My pole rate is 1k, and using iCUE 4.23.137. This has also happened during typing test on social media and would lose a couple words.