Corsair Community

QL 120 fans burned leds again

So i've gotten my second pair of ql120 fans after the last ones all had burned leds. It was a pain in the a$$ to remove them because of all the cables that the fans come with and because I have 9 of them with a commander pro. So after getting a refund for them I bought 9 new fans again and everything worked fine. I used a few tips from different people to set the brightness to half, but after 3-4 months some of the leds became purple instead of white, which meant the leds were broken/burned again! 

Is there an actual fix for this problem or do I have to refund them again? its kinda dissapointing to see this happen again since these fans along with the commander pro are around €380...

20220607_194714.jpg

20220607_194722.jpg

• Corsair Employees

So i've gotten my second pair of ql120 fans after the last ones all had burned leds. It was a pain in the a$$ to remove them because of all the cables that the fans come with and because I have 9 of them with a commander pro. So after getting a refund for them I bought 9 new fans again and everything worked fine. I used a few tips from different people to set the brightness to half, but after 3-4 months some of the leds became purple instead of white, which meant the leds were broken/burned again! 

Is there an actual fix for this problem or do I have to refund them again? its kinda dissapointing to see this happen again since these fans along with the commander pro are around €380...

20220607_194714.jpg

20220607_194722.jpg

Hey there homie_, real sorry to see that your 2nd set of QL fans had issues with the LEDs after a couple on months. We would like to look into this with you so that we can help you directly. I've created a Support ticket for you and our Support team will be working with you to get this resolved.