Corsair Community

corsair icue H150i elite CAPELLIX header for pump is broke

Hi there 

I just get my new corsair icue H150i elite CAPELLIX i installed anything like Corsair manual said, any pressure on thé chip is good and  now i get constant issue with heat bc thé pump doesnt work, it worked for 15 minutes and now yea i guess thé header is dead and i did anything, so pls help me!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 3:26 AM, Technobeard said:

@Louisbaecke510 Please create a support ticket at https://help.corsair.com.

i did, but not much help come from it, it's just frustrating that a 200€ AIO is not working, after hours of searching i found some info to revocer some things but it's still broke let me explain, 

First boot of it the RGB etc worked, but pump don't work very well ( PSU whas low so not enough power). i orderd a PSU from corsair, the rm850 after that my pump worked very well, but you can guess it, no rgb at all, just the whole AIO + front fans are flashing red but the pump works fine so i whas already happy that worked. after a lot of trying me and some friends thinking that the motherboard is the blame so i changed it to a Asus rog strix Z590-e gaming wifi, but it still dont work so i tried some reset things that people are saying on the forum and it worked 1 time my rgb but after i shut down my pc and start it again it flash it again. if i rest the pump my commander core works and find on the icue program, after i shutdown and start it again he don't find my commander core , only the pump as ''unknow device'' and i cant change things if this happens, see pics below to see my problems.

IMG20220613091426.jpg

IMG20220617150817.jpg

IMG20220618111948.jpg

IMG20220620090449.jpg

IMG20220620090223.jpg