Corsair Community

Questions about the Corsair H150i Elite Capellix.

Hey,

I recently bought this item from ebay, and some of the parts are missing, and I am looking to see if I can find said parts. I am missing thumbscrews, stand offs, an intel backplate, radiator + fan screws and a spare pump top. I have found some fan+radiator screws in stock, but they are for the Hydro Series. Will these screws work for the Elite Capellix? I have also found an intel backplate for the Hydro Series, and again I am unsure if this will fit. However, I cannot seem to find any standoffs or thumbscrews, so I am waiting for the "ELITE series Renetion Kit" to come back in stock. I am unsure on how often this restocks and I would love to know. These are all my questions! Hopefully you can answer them.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employees

You can purchase replacement retention mounting hardware from the link below, no fan radiator screws, but our recommendation would be to process a return of the item as incomplete with the seller on Ebay under Ebay's buyer protection program considering it is incompletely, and any items purchased from private individuals on sites such as ebay are not covered by our warranty.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling/ELITE-Series-Retention-Kit/p/CW-8960093