Corsair Community

Corsair virtuoso dongle led won't turn on???

Recently I noticed that the wirless dongle led which shines bright white won't turn on when connected to my pc. My pc detects the dongle, and ICUE sees the dongle. And the headset seems to function. But for some reason the led does not turn on. It only turns on for a second when i switch to wireless mode. Any help regarding this?

This problem has also occurred to me for a few days. I updated my MoBo's Realtek audio drivers after which there was nothing more to do. I hope it will resolve with the next Icue update

• Corsair Employees

What exactly are you plugging the wireless receiver for you headset into?

6 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

What exactly are you plugging the wireless receiver for you headset into?

Both the motherboard itself and the front ports as well, the led doesn't light up anymore, but the pc still detects it, and audio works but seems like something is wrong. And I every so often get crackling in my left ear cup. Also depending on the audio the quality of it may go down. 

• Corsair Employees

The LED issue is being looked into. Have you tried reverting to 4.23.xx to see if the issue persists?

1 minute ago, Corsair Notepad said:

The LED issue is being looked into. Have you tried reverting to 4.23.xx to see if the issue persists?

I'm not sure if its a power issue because everything else is being powered. Or if its my motherboard itself, everything else seems to power fine, I think when I plug the dongle into another pc the led comes on and stays on I think. So I'm not sure what that means. Icue isn't installed on the other pc. I could try reverting maybe. 

• Corsair Employees

The GoXLR can lead to audio driver conflicts so that is something to look into but, for the LED on the wireless receiver if you could revert to iCUE 4.23.xx to see if it persists or resolves that would help. You aren't the only person I have seen reporting this issue today with the LED on the receivers so I am trying to gather more information regarding it.

5 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

The GoXLR can lead to audio driver conflicts so that is something to look into but, for the LED on the wireless receiver if you could revert to iCUE 4.23.xx to see if it persists or resolves that would help. You aren't the only person I have seen reporting this issue today with the LED on the receivers so I am trying to gather more information regarding it.

How do I revert iCUE to previous version? 

• Corsair Employees

You will need to uninstall the current version and then download and install the previous. Here is a link to it below if you don't already have the installer on your system.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_4.23.137_release.msi

16 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

You will need to uninstall the current version and then download and install the previous. Here is a link to it below if you don't already have the installer on your system.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_4.23.137_release.msi

Wireless dongle led is now on after reverting to that version of iCUE.

• Corsair Employees

If you are refering to the buzzing you are experiencing what happens if you remove the GoXLR from the system and then test?

16 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

If you are refering to the buzzing you are experiencing what happens if you remove the GoXLR from the system and then test?

Well its not so much buzzing as it is crackling in the left ear, but I could try that.

19 ore fa, Corsair Notepad ha dichiarato:

A cosa stai collegando esattamente il ricevitore wireless per le tue cuffie?

Il mio dongle non ha mai cambiato posto. è collegato alla custodia del pc ad una usb 3.0

• Corsair Employees
15 hours ago, DeadlyXxSilence said:

Well its not so much buzzing as it is crackling in the left ear, but I could try that.

It could also be wireless interference.

• 1 month later...