Corsair Community

Corsair Void Zero stucked in bootloader, because update firmware fails at 99%

Posted (edited)

Hello,

This morning I tried to use my headset and it looked like it wasn't working as expected and I saw the FAQ for my product and tried to follow it:

15.Is there any way to recover the headset from bootloader mode?

Yes. If you re-flash the firmware the headset will return to normal. You can do this by going into CUE's Settings, under Settings, there will be an "Update Firmware" button. Click the "Update firmware" button and use "Force update from the server" option. Once the headset is recovered, it will need to be paired with wireless adapter.

16.How do I pair my headset to the wireless adapter?

First you will need to use a paper clip to insert to the small hole under the white LED on the wireless adapter. Press and hold it for a few seconds and the white LED will begin rapidly flashing. Then on the headset press and hold the power button (while the headset is off) for 8 seconds, if done correctly the LEDs on InfoMic will begin flashing green and red. Once the headset is paired, InfoMic will indicate that it is paired by pulsing green and the adapter will no longer rapidly flash.

I forced the firmware update in order to fix the bootloader issue but the update it's failing at 99%. I'm not sure how to proceed. Headset won't turn on, only while connected to the PC via USB. USB Dongle flashes if I want to, and yes, it's in bootloader as I detect the Avnera AV6302.

image.png.6a761aaae99157e05e10a9c4b1ef4b2d.png

image.png.5d4a160ed1e64522887a0249e84860fd.png

image.png.51e72f29dc1e354e60539bd157b44003.png

I need to fix this headset. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Javi3r

• Corsair Employees

You will need to refer to the link below.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:53 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

You will need to refer to the link below.

Hello Notepad,

My problem is that step 7 is not finishing correctly. It doesn't say update successful, it says there's an error in the update.

Regards

• Corsair Employees

If you are following those steps exactly and the issue is still occurring then it is likely a hardware issue. There isn't going to be much we can do for you as that headset was discontinued over 4 years ago and is well beyond its original 2 year warranty.