Corsair Community

Replacing an XD5 Pump/Reservoir with an XD3 Pump/Reservoir

Posted (edited)

Hi

Can I Replace XD3 pump/Reservoir replace to XD5 pump/reservoir in Corsair Hydro X Series, iCUE XH303i RGB Custom Cooling Kit.

Only Pump/Reservoir. if yes then iCUE XH303i RGB's Components will support of XD5 pump/reservoir?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Faiz_Khan

You can replace the XD3 pump/res with any other pump and or pump/res combo that you desire, including the XD5 pump/res.  The XH303i kit is a combination kit that includes the controller box that the puimp/res should be connected to,   It is absolutely compatible with the XD5.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, interchangeable but you likely will need to alter the in/out tubes to fit the new configuration. 

RGB and PWM function are the same and no changes are required except changing the lighting setup in cue to “XD5”. 

Edited by c-attack
  • Like 1

@c-attack.  I'm sure you meant "XD5" since the user already has an XD3.  🙂  

Yes, the double "replace" threw me and most of the kits are XD5 to start.  XH303i is a XD3 kit.  

On 5/26/2022 at 11:22 PM, Latharion said:

You can replace the XD3 pump/res with any other pump and or pump/res combo that you desire, including the XD5 pump/res.  The XH303i kit is a combination kit that includes the controller box that the puimp/res should be connected to,   It is absolutely compatible with the XD5.

Thank you for Reply

19 hours ago, c-attack said:

Yes, interchangeable but you likely will need to alter the in/out tubes to fit the new configuration. 

RGB and PWM function are the same and no changes are required except changing the lighting setup in cue to “XD5”. 

Thank you for answer