Corsair Community

Importing keyboard macros into iCue

WAWood8

I have an old Corsair K40 keyboard whose keys are now failing intermittently -- which is a serious problem for me as I multi-boot different OSs on this PC and need to press the F11 key to do the boot selection.  I have confirmed this is the keyboard has I have swapped in both an older, but less-used, K30 keyboard and a generic keyboard, and don't have any problems with the F11 key.

Issue is that I have written 18 keyboard macros using the older Corsair app and since the new keyboard (K55) will most likely use iCue, want to know if there is any way to import the current macros from the XML file into iCue -- without having to manually redefine all of them again.

• Corsair Employees

There is no way to import information from those older devices to the newer iCUE compatible devices.

That's unfortunate -- as I was looking forward to getting one of the newer keyboards.  So, I have placed an order with Amazon for this same keyboard.  If I get 8 years out of the new one, that will be OK.

• Corsair Employees
On 5/26/2022 at 9:15 AM, WAWood8 said:

That's unfortunate -- as I was looking forward to getting one of the newer keyboards.  So, I have placed an order with Amazon for this same keyboard.  If I get 8 years out of the new one, that will be OK.

Just be aware that any Raptor K40 keyboard purchased from Amazon are not going to be new products and will not have a warranty as they will be used from third-party resellers.