Corsair Community

iCUE v4.24.193 Release Notes

• Corsair Employees
Software Enhancements
  • The following legacy products are now supported:
  1. K66
  • Philips Hue capabilities have been improved with updates to the latest API. As a result, your iCUE lighting effects’ playback on your Hue device(s) will now be much more fluid and dynamic.
  • Please note that due to the API changes, you will only be able to configure devices grouped together as an ‘Entertainment Area’ in your Hue mobile app!
  • Improved the color picker’s design for lighting effects by showing the palette together with the color wheel
  • Updated to the latest CPUID SDK

View full version

• Like 2

Update worked through the app this time! Excited to see how Philips Hue has improved. 

• Like 1

I updated iCUE, I configured before some profiles for different application for my keyboard and the profile change automatically when the application is select.

But now everytime I change profile, manually or automatically, iCUE crash...

Can you fix this, please... ^^'

(And the "bip bip" in my ears every time I change profile is horrible)

so far so good 

Posted (edited)

Nothing to help with the i300 Default fan settings being garbage hu?  Nothing to improve for the i300 Corsair's flagship most expensive product for 6 months now.  Nice.... Just looking for someone to say it's getting corrected to show some kind of "we care" as stated in the note after spending $5000 on the system.  Just looking for a brands commitment to the customer that's simply all.

Edited by zguy85
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zguy85 said:

Nothing to help with the i300 Default fan settings being garbage hu?  Nothing to improve for the i300 Corsair's flagship most expensive product for 6 months now.  Nice.... Just looking for someone to say it's getting corrected to show some kind of "we care" as stated in the note after spending $5000 on the system.  Just looking for a brands commitment to the customer that's simply all.

Which features would you want to add?

3 hours ago, zguy85 said:

Have you tried the new version released today?

Mic light on my Virtuoso RGB headset doesn't turn on unless I mute then unmute the mic. Also the light on the wireless dongle goes out after it pairs with the headset. Already tried reinstall a fresh install of ICue and resetting the headset.

Is there an update coming for the LCD of the H150i Elite being upside down issue? Or do I literally have to rip my system apart to flip the image?

I think I found a weird (visual) bug Mr. Corsair...

I have 2 systems that use ICUE, a 9900k and a 12900k. Both systems were updated in-place from within ICUE and no changes were made to the existing Dashboard sensor configuration. There seems to be an enumeration issue within the Dashboard for the CPU sensors that system restarts (either PC) won't resolve.

The 12900k's dashboard shows the cores numbering up to "Core 18." Don't worry, I haven't manage to score a special CPU, ICUE managed to skip "Core 8" and "Core 11" so I still have the correct number of cores (16). The 9900k's dashboard counts up to "Core 9" albeit skipping "Core 7" so again, not a special CPU (8). For both PCs; the "Customize Dashboard" CPU entry (where you can choose individual sensors) echoes the cores I noted above.

8 hours ago, zguy85 said:

Hi buddy..  have you considered making your own fan curves?  hard to produce do it all fan curve that suits all environments. the temp ranges of a room from user to user is huge. some like it hot.. some like it cold.. 

try setting up your own custom fan curves that suit you and your environment.

Still having issue with M65 Pro front lighting zone. Its stuck on blue. Last version that worked was 4.22.203

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, zexcrazy said:

Still having issue with M65 Pro front lighting zone. Its stuck on blue. Last version that worked was 4.22.203

I hadn't noticed this was an issue until reading your post. In my case the front lighting zone is stuck on red with my M65 Pro. Reverting to 4.22.203 resolves it, as you noted. Updating breaks it.

iCUE 4.24 Creates an issue with stutter while moving your mouse. Just tested and confirmed version 4.23 is safe and my recommended version unless you need one of the fixed in 4.24.

On 5/25/2022 at 7:18 AM, BlaiseP said:

I have 2 systems that use ICUE, a 9900k and a 12900k. Both systems were updated in-place from within ICUE and no changes were made to the existing Dashboard sensor configuration. There seems to be an enumeration issue within the Dashboard for the CPU sensors that system restarts (either PC) won't resolve.

The 12900k's dashboard shows the cores numbering up to "Core 18." Don't worry, I haven't manage to score a special CPU, ICUE managed to skip "Core 8" and "Core 11" so I still have the correct number of cores (16). The 9900k's dashboard counts up to "Core 9" albeit skipping "Core 7" so again, not a special CPU (8). For both PCs; the "Customize Dashboard" CPU entry (where you can choose individual sensors) echoes the cores I noted above.

Confirmed , noticed same issue here as well

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 2:27 AM, Zotty said:

Hi buddy..  have you considered making your own fan curves?  hard to produce do it all fan curve that suits all environments. the temp ranges of a room from user to user is huge. some like it hot.. some like it cold.. 

try setting up your own custom fan curves that suit you and your environment.

The version for the i300 doesn’t let you set a custom curve. Only a single custom fan speed %.

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2022 at 5:35 AM, EDVS said:

Mic light on my Virtuoso RGB headset doesn't turn on unless I mute then unmute the mic. Also the light on the wireless dongle goes out after it pairs with the headset. Already tried reinstall a fresh install of ICue and resetting the headset.

Same issue here (virtuoso XT)... And the whole thing is less and less stable too... The last version that I remember not having weird bugs is the 4.19.x... sadly...

Edited by Forza971sbh
More info

4 hours ago, ToWn3r said:

The version for the i300 doesn’t let you set a custom curve. Only a single custom fan speed %.

really... well that's odd. makes me want to investigate as to why.. will report back buddy. wish i could help further right now!! 

1 hour ago, Zotty said:

really... well that's odd. makes me want to investigate as to why.. will report back buddy. wish i could help further right now!! 

I assume the thinking is that the fan in the Corsair Ones already has a built-in curve, where the fan will ramp up, as needed, from whatever baseline you set.  The default baseline is 0, but the custom setting allows a higher baseline (anything between 0 and 100%).  Above that baseline, the built-in curve takes over as needed.  It's certainly different if you are used to setting your own fan curves, but it works well given the application. 

• Thanks 1

wireless dongle for virtuoso not light up after update the icue to new version. weird update. also cause the stability of my pc.

I did not get the installation failure on my macOS Monterey system that the previous versions had, so @Corsair Nick please tell the devs thanks!

This version having issue with windows 11 whereby when you click on the windows 11 hidden tqask bar icon, once it open the short cut menu, the task bar menu will never go off until we right click on the destop and it will only goes off.

On 5/24/2022 at 11:18 PM, BlaiseP said:

Same here, 12900k, sensor dashboard missing cores 8, 11, and 19 thru 24. Also the ones not being shown are consistent through a reboot. They're present in Task Manager (7, 10 and 17-23).

The good news is it's no longer crashing on boot like 23.137 did.

It's back to 22.203 for me.

6 minutes ago, Buzzword said:

Same here, 12900k, sensor dashboard missing cores 8, 11, and 19 thru 24. Also the ones not being shown are consistent through a reboot. They're present in Task Manager (7, 10 and 17-23).

The good news is it's no longer crashing on boot like 23.137 did.

It's back to 22.203 for me.

Ignore the "19-24" missing cores, iCue uses physical cores (of course, for temp) not virtual, I read the 16 as 18 (happens at my age...) however cores 8 and 11 are legitimately missing.

• Corsair Employees

Not in the release notes but the latest iCUE 4.24.xx that released earlier this week resolves the installations issues with MacOS Monterey.  You can get the latest version by going to the download page on the Corsair website or by using the link below.

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUE-4.24.193-release.dmg

• Like 1