Corsair Community

Grip tape for M65 RGB ELITE (white)?

So I recently got myself a refurbished M65 RGB Elite. So far, I haven't had any issues with the left mouse button, but what I have found is that the mouse has an extremely glossy finish, and almost seems to make my hands sweat the moment I lay my hand on it. This, although the size is perfect, makes it very uncomfortable to use as I find myself wiping my hands extremely often, and I do mean extremely often. 

I saw that there have been grip tapes on sale for it through Amazon, but they seem to now be unavailable. 

Any ideas on what I could do to make my experience with this mouse better? The glossy finish simply makes it, at least to me, a poor choice for a gaming mouse. That being said,  I love the design of it, and the size is perfect for my hand. I really want to like this mouse, but the glossy finish sadly makes it uncomfortable and impractical for both longer and shorter gaming sessions. 

• Corsair Employees

Hi

We unfortunately, do not have any grips for mice, it will be something we can definitely bring up to our team to consider. You would have to find a 3rd party vendor, but I would suggest once that can easily removed if you ever want to send your unit for a warranty replacement; it would have to be free from alterations.

5 hours ago, Corsair Elito said:

Hi

We unfortunately, do not have any grips for mice, it will be something we can definitely bring up to our team to consider. You would have to find a 3rd party vendor, but I would suggest once that can easily removed if you ever want to send your unit for a warranty replacement; it would have to be free from alterations.

Bringing it up for consideration would be great, as finding third party vendors that sell something that will fit both in regards to size and aesthetic is far from easy. It seems most vendors who sold grips specifically made for the M65 are no longer selling it. 

• 2 weeks later...