Corsair Community

Sabre RGB Pro doble click Issue

Hi, Corsair Support

These days I have experienced a double click problem on my Saber RGB Pro Mouse which I do not know if it is a software problem or an internal mouse problem, I already tried the steps of uninstalling icue and deleting the registries and remaining files to see if I could solve but nothing and then I urgently require a solution

• Corsair Employee

It is not likely to be a software issue and is more likely to be an issue with the switch itself. We would recommend that you reach out to our support team by opening a ticket at http://help.corsair.com

• Corsair Employee

Looking at your ticket you have indeed received a response from an agent yesterday which you responded to, but I have gone ahead and reach out to someone to assist with your ticket a bit quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Corsair Notepad

I just wanted to update a little about my ticket and see if you could help me so that a different agent than "Nick" could take care of my case because Nick said at the beginning that my mouse did not have a guarantee but I wrote to them again explaining the reasons and that in Colombia the format (day/month/year) is used and not (month/day/year) as in the United States, so there has been a confusion that the other agents have been able to confirm that my mouse did have a guarantee and therefore the RMA request for my mouse was successfully approved and they were going to do the process for me to change the mouse but he wrote me at the last minute saying that it was rejected without an apparent reason since the issue of the invoice was I previously clarified them to the three agents and they agreed with me but Nick has been the only one who has given me different obstacles to change my mouse, if this were to be the case I kindly request that it be reviewed by another of the agents who collaborated with me before and I explained Guess the reason well but as such my RMA request was already approved