Corsair Community

Fan lighting problem with icue 4

Hello,

I bought the watercooling Corsair H100 elite capelix. Once I had installed it correctly, I plugged all my fans + pump into the RGB hub provided in the watercooling box. The problem is that once I launch icue 4, all the rgb lighting in spiral for example is done by accours. I tried to reinstall the software but nothing helps.

Anyone have an idea of how to solve this problem?

Thank you

• Corsair Employees

May you please elaborate on the issue you are having with the software lighting for your cooler? 

18 hours ago, TheThieves51 said:

The problem is that once I launch icue 4, all the rgb lighting in spiral for example is done by accours.

I did not understand this either.  The first time you power up, most Corsair hardware defaults to the rainbow pattern.  This is your "hardware lighting" running from the device memory (if available).  Once CUE loads, you are in "software mode" where more complex lighting options are available.  These are set in the Lighting Effects tab on most controllers.  The Hardware Lighting tab is for changing the lighting saved to the device that only shows when CUE is not running.  

Hey, 

When I launch ICue, the fans take on their normal color, here Spiral effect. Then at times the lighting freezes for a very short time. To solve the problem I but Spiral effect in material lighting and I close completely icue. But I wish I could let icue launched because otherwise the lighting of my ram barettes (vengeance pro rgb) are not synchronized. I tried to change my hub fan by putting them all on the hub provided with the box but the cable for the rgb of the pump can not connect to it so I still have the problem on my pump. 

PS : sorry for my english 😐

• Corsair Employees

We would recommend that you reach out to our support team by opening a ticket at http://help.corsair.com

It seems like either the Lighting Service or the App is crashing.  While setting the hardware lighting to match your software lighting will mask the event, you might want to know when and how often this is happening.  If the entire app is freezing that may affect system control.  If it's just the lighting service and lights only, it's possible there is a conflict with another RGB program.

In the CUE settings, turn on 'debug logging'.  Corsair Support may need those later.  You can export the file after one of the freezes to help identify it.