Corsair Community

RGB Strips not working after using third party connector....

I recently Purchased the Airgoo Adapter Cable for Corsair Lighting Node Pro... (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JLSFPRM?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details)   It worked as intended for about 5 minutes then all my LED Strips went out..... I have Tried everything to get them going again but they do not light up.,... I initially thought I fried the LNP but it was replaced and still doesnt even power up with windows...... I have removed and installed icue several times.... The LNP shows in iCue and shows that they are functioning but their is no power to them.... Ive tried several sata cables and different USB ports to no avail..... I have downloaded USBDeview as I have seen in many posts and it shows up and says connected but you know the story... The only thing I notice in USBDeview is that the LNP is labeled as USB input device and every other Corsair product shows up as a USB composite Driver Even my Commander Core... Any help would be appreciated

• Corsair Employees

Sounds like you damaged the products by attempting to utilize the third-party connector cable. Unfortunately such damage is not covered by our warranty and the only resolution would be to purchase new strips.

I have already replaced the strips and windows doesnt even recognize them anymore... Brand new LNP and strips

Corsair strips have 10 LEDs. If you daisy chained other strips that are way denser, there's a chance you can pop the RGB channel because of the current draw.

Even if it's a new LNP, the same cause having the same effects, you may have popped it too. Hard to say.

My LNP will recognize and work now with airgoo cables and lights.... But will not recognize corsair products..