Corsair Community

Corsair Katar Pro Wireless is having many issues on Windows 11

My Corsair Ironclaw after a year has began to have issues with the scroll wheel not registering clicks. I decided I would pick up the Katar Pro Wireless in the mean time as a replacement until I order Corsairs MMO 12 button mouse (which I am now considering Razers because of the issues with this mouse). Anyways I have had nothing but problems since getting this mouse. It's a great mouse inbetween working and being an absolute piece of glitchy garbage. Anyways the main issues I am having with are this:

I can now no longer use the dongle after using it in bluetooth mode. I switched to bluetooth mode because the Foward Button mouse key on the side would not register or work many times. Not only would the button not register but sometimes the cursor wouldn't highlight or click things but it would move. I have tried to repair it countless times and reset it using all the information that the customer support pages state so please DO NOT link me to that.

Since I can not get it back into the buggy wireless mode I keep it in bluetooth mode, in which now the Foward Button also no longer works for periods at a time but I don't get the other issue of non highlighting or clicking. 

So I can't connect to the dongle anymore AND I am still having SOME button issues. Anyways I plugged back in my Ironclaw and am extremely upset that I may be returning this mouse and just coughing up the extra money to get the Razer MMO or order a Logitech one. Corsair used to be my favorite but this one product has given me the most disappointment of any computer accesory I've ever owned. This feels much like a poorly optimized driver or software issue. I KNOW I am not the only one with issues with this mouse if you search the forums. There are no answers to fix anything though.

• Corsair Employees

My Corsair Ironclaw after a year has began to have issues with the scroll wheel not registering clicks. I decided I would pick up the Katar Pro Wireless in the mean time as a replacement until I order Corsairs MMO 12 button mouse (which I am now considering Razers because of the issues with this mouse). Anyways I have had nothing but problems since getting this mouse. It's a great mouse inbetween working and being an absolute piece of glitchy garbage. Anyways the main issues I am having with are this:

I can now no longer use the dongle after using it in bluetooth mode. I switched to bluetooth mode because the Foward Button mouse key on the side would not register or work many times. Not only would the button not register but sometimes the cursor wouldn't highlight or click things but it would move. I have tried to repair it countless times and reset it using all the information that the customer support pages state so please DO NOT link me to that.

Since I can not get it back into the buggy wireless mode I keep it in bluetooth mode, in which now the Foward Button also no longer works for periods at a time but I don't get the other issue of non highlighting or clicking. 

So I can't connect to the dongle anymore AND I am still having SOME button issues. Anyways I plugged back in my Ironclaw and am extremely upset that I may be returning this mouse and just coughing up the extra money to get the Razer MMO or order a Logitech one. Corsair used to be my favorite but this one product has given me the most disappointment of any computer accesory I've ever owned. This feels much like a poorly optimized driver or software issue. I KNOW I am not the only one with issues with this mouse if you search the forums. There are no answers to fix anything though.

I have gone ahead and converted your post into a support ticket. Keep an eye out on your email for our support team's reply back to you.