Corsair Community

[Bug] Repeat Constantly adds to time instead off fix time

Hi,

I hat this setting on 0 ms but if you press the button long enough it wouldn't stop.

Thant is my Voice button so I want it to stop when I stop to press it.

So while pressed keep repeating it as pressed, TS is set to allow 0,5s discrepancy.

But sadly it doesn't work, affter I changed it to 5ms it is still the same.

Using the button adds on and on and on.

So pressing it for 5sec talking enables it for way longer than needed.

This went so far with 0ms that I needed to close the Software not to be  (Always on) instead of push to talk.

Did I use the Software wrong or is it really a bug?

Adding the time sounds wrong to me at least, even at 0 ms or 5ms I don't know where the additive delay comes from that reaches minutes+.

I just wanna use the G6 Key as a Push to talk for most of the games.

Thanks

Goth

Wow, so no edits allowed.

Hi,

I had this setting on 0ms but if you press the button long enough it wouldn't stop repeating it.

That's my Voice button, so I want it to stop when I stop to press it.

So while pressed, keep repeating it as pressed, TS is set to allow 0,5s discrepancy, but after stopping, stop repeating.

But sadly it doesn't work, after I changed it to 5ms it is still the same.

Using the button adds on and on and on to the time it's pressed.

So pressing it for 5sec talking enables it for way longer than needed.

This went so far with 0ms that I needed to close the Software not to be (Always on) instead of push to talk.

Did I use the Software wrong or is it really a bug?

Accumulating the pressed time sounds wrong to me at least, even at 0 ms or 5ms I don't know where the additive delay comes from that reaches minutes+.

I just wanna use the G6 Key as a Push to talk for most of the games.

Thanks

Goth

• Corsair Employees

Mind providing additional detail as to your issue such as the product you are having issues with and what exactly you are attempting to do with that product? As far as I can tell with your text you are having issues with what I assume is TeamSpeak and setting a push-to-talk button. If you need help with that software you should be reaching out to Team Speak directly. If you are attempting to setup a macro/rebind for a Corsair product in iCUE take some screenshots of the macro/rebind you are attempting to setup showing all options enabled and post them as well. 

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. The Issue is not with Teamspeak I guess but with the ICUE.

I did add a Screenshot  but I don't know why it doesn't show. I added it again on top of this line.

Thanks

• Corsair Employees

You still haven't provided any of the additional information that was requested in order for us to understand what sort of issue you are having with our product/software.

spacer.png

https://i.imgur.com/peMSUQB.png

I hope the Screenshot is visible now, as for the Macro it is a Keyboard Event, Keystroke, LCrtl.

All the Macro does is if I press G6 it will press Crtl. The action needs to repeat because I want to be able to hold down the key to speak and have it stop once it is not held down anymore.

Now if I hold down the button for some seconds it is fine, but if I hold it for 30 seconds or longer and let go, the button will still be held down.

If you lower the repeat delay it is more noticeable.

• Corsair Employees

Try not using the Macro function. If all you want it to do is act as though you are pressing a specific key it would be best to utilize the Keyboard assignment type, select the key you want it to act like, and then select the key you want to use to activate that remap. For instance in the remap in the screenshot below if I press the F1 key it acts exactly like a normal M key.  

image.thumb.png.8e2346faf67682544a8a08fb7a2d046e.png