Corsair Community

SP fans not working with the SP selection in ICUE

This one is very weird. I bought SP140 RGB Elite fans for my case. I have the lighting core node plugged into one of my USB 2 headers and both fans plugged into the system and lighting core node. The fans will turn on and lights will show but when I am trying to customize them using the SP fan selection in ICUE, they get stuck on one lighting selection and I can't customize them, however, if I set them to ML Pro RGB, they work. The SP selection in the software says the fans have 1 RGB light in the fan that can change colors but will be the same color all around, ML Pro has 4 RGB lights all around the center.

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees

The SP RGB Fan selection in the lighting setup is for the original SP RGB Fans which have less LEDs compared to the SP RGB Elite fans. You will need to select the 8 LED fan option instead.

• Like 1

The same happens here with my sp 120 rgb pro.  I had to select the 8 led fans option to have them working properly.

I think this could be confusing for some users.  i think people expect to select the name of their hardware if it's listed in the options.