Corsair Community

H150i elite LCD installation orientation and mount issues.

I'm trying to install and H150ielite LCD onto an Asus Max X Hero, in a Thermaltake P3TG , having no front or top sides has made this challenging, especially when I was told there is only one correct orientation, cables coming out the top, tubes right side......I have managed this.....BUT the thumbscrews are NOT equidistant from the pumpblock.....however when I remove the LCD attchment, it looks pretty much right, and with the attatchment on its perfectly level.......top left screw looks proper, top right is a little further away, bottom right, is a little too close, and the bottom left is right against the block, I'm using an i7 9700K , using the LGA 115x screws.....I've tried this 3 times, all 3 the same.....Photos attached, all photos are of the same installation, the last 2 I removed the screen, that's it......is everything correct?, if not....what did I do wrong??? Thanks!!!!

20220509_190207.jpg

20220509_190204.jpg

20220509_190147.jpg

20220509_190144.jpg

20220509_192110.jpg

20220509_192141.jpg

• Corsair Employees

Looking at those pictures I do not see anything wrong with the mounting of the cooler.

So  its normal for the bottom left thumb nut to be nearly touching the pump block housing with the screen attached and the top right to be rather far away? This is NOT depicted in any of the documentation I can find, nor can I find similar examples, below are shots of the bottom left and top right,  as you can see the bottom left is nearly touching the housing, the top right I can almost fit my thumb through the gap

20220509_190204.jpg

20220509_190147.jpg

When i look at the H150 LCD page on the corsair website there is this photo of the coldplate that clearly shows an offset. is that what you are seeing? :

-CW-9060062-WW-Gallery-Common-H150i-ELIT

This one taken dead from above seems to show what you have too

-CW-9060056-WW-Gallery-ELITE-LCD-20.png_

• Thanks 1

THANK YOU!!!! I didnt see those on the H150i elite page, and the folks I talked to from Corsair over the phone, at least 3 different techs thought there was a problem and that what I had was NOT normal.