Corsair Community

Rgb Commander Pro Help

Hello so I need help with some rgb effects as you can see from the image I have a water cooled system with the pump and cpu block daisy chained and then I have a node pro that has 2 rgb nodes connected this is because I have 3 LL120 fans and 3 ql120 fans and they can't be on the same node core. But when I go to the icue software I can't find away to setup the rgb for the fans of anyone can help me please thank you.spacer.png

So only one hardware component can be connected per led input. So your two cooling parts on the commander pro and the two hubs (for the fans) on the node pro. you can then connect the node to the usb port of the commander pro.

Ok so since my cooling components are daisy chained I'll have 1 extra led port on my commander pro and I'll connect the node to the motherboard.

You will need to manually designate your lighting type in "Lighting Set-up" for each controller.  On the Commander Pro it will be "Hydro X -> XD5/3/7 -> CPU block version.  On the Lighting Node Pro, it will be QL x 3 on one channel and LL x 3 on the other.  CUE allows you to lie to it, so if you don't designate the right hardware, the UI will show you whichever you do choose and the effects will appear distorted.