Corsair Community

Mauspad wird nicht angezeigt

In der ICUE Software wird Jedes meiner Geräte angezeigt, abgesehen von meinem Mauspad. Es leuchtet nicht und erscheint auch nicht beim neu starten der Software. Mein Mousepad hat einen USB-Port in den ich meine Maus einstecke. Die Maus wird in der ICUE Software angezeigt und ist voll funktionsfähig mit Beleuchtung und allen möglichen Einstellungen. Kurzgefasst meine Maus funktioniert aber mein Mauspad nicht. Das macht für mich keinen sinn, da die Maus über das Mauspad eingestöpselt ist. Wenn jemand das Selbe Problem hat und/oder eine Lösung weis würde ich mich über Hilfe freuen.🙃

• Corsair Employee
On 5/8/2022 at 9:35 AM, Speedy_o said:

All of my devices are listed in the ICUE software, except for my mouse pad. It does not light up and does not appear when you restart the software. My mousepad has a USB port that I plug my mouse into. The mouse is displayed in the ICUE software and is fully functional with lighting and all possible settings. In short, my mouse works but my mouse pad doesn't. This makes no sense to me since the mouse is plugged in over the mousepad. If anyone has the same problem and/or knows a solution, I would appreciate help. 🙃

Mind providing what exact mousepad it is that you are having issues with?