Corsair Community

h100i elite lcd screen profile issue

looking to see if anyone else is having the same issue and found resolution. i have multiple profiles set up via icue software and one of my favorite things is having a specific image or gif for each profile displayed on my h100i screen. however lately when a profile is switched its like its not saving the image or gif i select and is showing one of the default ones or even a black screen. anyone have any ideas on this?

This is a known bug that I and others are getting with the latest iCUE release (v4.23).

Hopefully Corsair will will fix it for next month's release - in the mean time we have to live with it or roll back to v4.22 (https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-).

Unfortunately, I believe (others will correct me if I'm wrong) any exported profiles will not work with an earlier version so you might have to re-do them if you roll back.

Had this problem as well. Had to go back in and reload each GIF. Once I did that, have not had it happen again (fingers crossed). While trying to put my finger on problem, I noticed if I created a new profile, this issue did not show itself. All of this started with the multi-part update a few weeks ago. Had screen flickering problem, from LCD FW update, fixed myself with a hard reboot before they pulled the problematic update. Then the disappearing GIF problem appeared, so I rolled back LCD FW that they pulled, but that didn't help. I ended up just going through each of my 80+ profiles and readding GIF. Now the new LCD FW is released, I'm a bit leery of updating.

None of my profiles were super intense mainly different lighting links paired with a relevant gif or pic so maybe I’ll try the roll back. I was mainly seeking validation that it didn’t just start randomly happening with just my unit for some reason. Thank you for the information.