Corsair Community

iCue 4.23.137 crash on PC startup - lighting flickers on Non Corsair default profiles

Hello!

I've been having an issue for the past 2 weeks where my iCue freezes and then crashes on startup.  The only way to get it working properly is to disable the auto boot option on PC startup and just open the program after the computer has booted.  Then even when it is running any non default profile already loaded in Icue will have the lights flicker for about a second every 5 minutes or so.  I've already done a clean install of ICue 4 and Windows 11 and still the same problems persist.  Does any else have any other suggestions?  This all seems to have happened since the 4.23.137 update came out.

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee

We would recommend that you reach out to our support team directly by opening a ticket at http://help.corsair.com

I can confirm that my icue is also crashing on pc startup since the recent update that I installed on the 3rd May 2022. 

My suggested work around is to either downgrade to the previous version or disable 'start on the system startup' within icue and create your own startup using task scheduler, which has a handy feature that'll restart the process if it fails.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2022 at 1:45 AM, sd_wrathchild said:

Ok thanks I did.  Ticket # #2005260543.  Thanks!

same problem here on Windows 11 and Z690 Asus Extreme.
can you tell us what the customer support told you?