Corsair Community

Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Wireless lag

I recently got myself the Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Wireless as an upgrade for my Logitech g703 mainly because of its bluetooth feature.

But sometimes the mouse just starts to lag randomly and after a while everything is fine again. I've tested 1000hz & 2000hz polling rate and don't see the point in testing 500hz . I also got a replacement from amazon which has the same problem.  I've also tested every usb port on my pc.

Settings & Setup:

Windows 11

2000hz polling rate

mouse set to wireless mode

Ryzen 5 3600, Rtx 2060, 16gb ddr4

• Corsair Employees

Sorry to hear your Sabre RGB Pro Wireless is experiencing wireless lag! 

Do you have the dongle plugged directly into the system? Preferably in one of the rear USB 3+ ports? 

• Corsair Employees
On 5/1/2022 at 11:40 AM, SteppY said:

I recently got myself the Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Wireless as an upgrade for my Logitech g703 mainly because of its bluetooth feature.

But sometimes the mouse just starts to lag randomly and after a while everything is fine again. I've tested 1000hz & 2000hz polling rate and don't see the point in testing 500hz . I also got a replacement from amazon which has the same problem.  I've also tested every usb port on my pc.

Settings & Setup:

Windows 11

2000hz polling rate

mouse set to wireless mode

Ryzen 5 3600, Rtx 2060, 16gb ddr4

You are likely experiencing the well known AMD fTPM bug. Check with your motherboard manufacturer regarding a BIOS update that is supposed to resolve the bug.

18 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

You are likely experiencing the well known AMD fTPM bug. Check with your motherboard manufacturer regarding a BIOS update that is supposed to resolve the bug.

I appreciate the answer, though my mobo doesn't have a bios fix yet and getting a tpm key just for my mouse to work doesn't make much sense since my old mouse works flawlessly and the key that supports my mobo is 70€. So i will refund my mouse.