Corsair Community

iCUE - More Scenes

OLLI_S

Hello,

I tested a new application called SignalRGB and there I can download from a huge variety of Scenes.
In iCUE I only have some scenes, so please offer more scenes and let users download them directly via iCUE.

Rgards

OLLI

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any feedback from the Corsair team?

• 5 months later...

Still no feedback from the Corsair team after many many months?

Hey, hey!

Scenes has been replaced by Murals. Any existing Scene were just Lighting Effects added as quick-pick options, and can still be made yourself under Lighting Effects with the many predefined options made available to you under the iCUE software on your Corsair devices.

It would be easier for users, if there is a larger number of Scenes/Murals available that we simply can use (or that we can download from the website).

Some people like me don't have the time to play around with this, we just want to click and use.
Other people like to create own Scenes/Murals and also share them, but this is not my way.

Make it wore user friendly for users like me (ease of use).

Hey, hey!

There is a plethora of iCUE related profiles created for your browsing pleasure - they are not Murals mind you - but downloadable profiles. You can find the largest collection here, https://alex.krastev.org/profiles/corsair?brand=Corsair as well as Lewis Gerschwitz's personal website, who designs the profiles used in supported video games here, https://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html

Edited by PJH

I was suggesting something OFFICIAL from Corsair, that is directly imlemented into iCUE (so users can open iCUE, see a list of available Scenes/Murals and can download them with one click.

Like you have it in SignalRGB.

Hey, hey!

As Murals happens to still be in beta, perhaps that will be something that comes in a later update.