Corsair Community

ekwb Lian Li distro plate pump sensor on ICUE dashboard

I have Lian Li O11D Distribution Plate G1 in my PC. I already use EZDIY-FAB Adapter Cable for Corsair Lighting Node Pro and for Corsair ICUE Commander PRO. Smart RGB Lighting, Connect to Any 5V 3Pin ARGB Device (2 x 20cm) to control RGB and I am looking for a pump sensor on ICUE Dashboard that allow me to keep my eyes on the pump speed and sensor. can you help me please?

20220325_170730.jpg

where is your pump PWM connected? to the motherboard? if it is you should be able to see it on the dashboard on the motherboard fans ports

the PWM connect to corsair device. because ekwb have a 5v 3-pin that my ASROCK Z390 Pro4 don't have it and I order it from online to get an adapter EZDIY-FAB Adapter Cable for Corsair Lighting Node Pro and for Corsair ICUE Commander PRO that is connect to corsair Lighting Node Pro to control RGB only and I don't know that I can tell what is pump speed is?

No that is for the RGB 🙂

Edit :

The pump motor should be connected to a PWM port. it is the 4 wire cable. one of those wires has the speed reading.

If it is connected to a motherboard fan plug, the pump speed will be visible in iCUE dashboard if you display motherboard sensors

Edited by LeDoyen

No, ekwb only have just one connect with only 5v 3 pins only for RGB and pump only use a SATA cable and my pump is DDC 3.1

is there a way that i can upgrade my cheap ddc 3.1 to ddc 4.2 pump?

You can use any DDC pump yes, the mounting is the same between models.

the 4.2 comes with a pump top you don't need (with two barbed inlet and outlet) so don't mind that on the picture, you actually toss this part.

From what i googled, a lot of people get rid of the DDC 3.1 anyway

EK sells it with a DDC4.2 pump, and they state the distro plate is compatible with DDC 3.1, 3.2 and 4.2 pumps

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-classic-dp-side-pc-o11d-g1-d-rgb-ddc-4-2-pwm

I see and I am looking for replace only pump and not distro plate. is there any way?

the only problem is that i don't know what is specification pump that goes with my Lain Li G1 distro plate is?

EK-Loop DDC 4.2 PWM Motor EK-LOOP-DDC-42 (performance-pcs.com)

is that the pump that goes with my distro plate? the measurement is same with my 3.1 pump?

I don't know which water pump goes with my Distro plate is. Water pump Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38 mm can you help me to find the correct specification pump that goes with my distro plate. My Distro plate is EK-Classic DP Side PC-O11D G1 D-RGB + DDC 3.1 PWM.

i am pretty sure the distro plate they sell is the same Lian Li has (except for the pump mounted on it).

But to be sure the DDC4.2 fits you could ask them directly. That should clear any doubt, and maybe, also ask if the mounting hardware is the same (screws and o-ring).

https://customerservice.ekwb.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

ok thx for support!!!