Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso SE Right Earphone Not Working

As the title says, the right earphone on my headset stopped working today. It's about two years old, give or take a few months; I've also been traveling a lot lately, which means it's been going in and out of it's bag a lot, so I'm perfectly willing to believe it's just wear and tear on the wire inside. It stopped working when I accidentally hit my head/the right side of the headset on a wall.

I've tried connecting it with both the wireless dongle and the USB cable and it doesn't work on either of them. I also tried doing a soft reset, but idk if it worked.

• Corsair Employee

Hi @DrSteele,

it can be a hardware failure of one driver. Is the issue also present when the headset is connected via 3.5mm jack? Please also make sure that the latest version of iCue 4 is installed and that the headset is running the latest firmware version. If this is already the case, please reset it as follows:

First, please make sure that the headset is turned on and set to wireless mode. Now press and hold the mute button until the headset turns off. Once it turns back on, switch it to wired mode and then back to wireless mode.

If the issue persists, please create a ticket via https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new if you haven't done so already.

LandLubber