Corsair Community

Aio cooling diy desk pc

So I recently built a DIY desk pc 

And im using the Corsair icue h150i elite capellix 360 mm cooler

I have a problem with the aio tubes touching the GPU top (at the metal part of the backplate) I game on it and my liquid temps gets to 40c maximum (tomb raider, apex legends) I just wanted to know if the GPU touching the tubes like that can actually melt then and leak (destroying my GPU) the GPU I have is the Palit Gamerock 3080 ti OCspacer.png

Just adding that my GPU temps gets to a maximum of 70c and the CPU as well 

Radiator is also set as exhaust 

and the left side of the desk (about 1 meter left) has an opening and I feel air flow coming out of it (no exhaust fans) 

the entire top is covered with glass so it’s a closed box

Not likely to be a problem and this happens to other people with a standard vertical configuration as well.  The real source of trouble would be a hot GPU backplate slowly weakening the rubber hoses.  However, the rubber has a heat tolerance well in excess of anything you can generate and the very outer edge of the backplate is probably the coolest part of the local area.  The worst I can see is over time it might leave a slight mark on the outer sleeve of the tubing, but that is decorative and not much else.  If you like, you could slip a thin piece of rubber (or something) between the GPU edge and the hoses.  That would further insulate the hose sleeve from direct heat transmission from the GPU.   

Thanks for the answer