Corsair Community

Thunderbolt 3 Drivers for i200 missing from Corsair Downloads Page

Hi, I have this i200 version here https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Systems/CORSAIR-ONE/CORSAIR-ONE-Compact-Gaming-PC/p/CS-9020026-NA#pc-components

I installed a new clean version of Windows 11 Pro and installed all the drivers found on the "Downloads" section for this computer found at the link above. Afterwards I still had one error in Device Manager which I figured out to be the Thunderbolt 3 driver using PCI Lookup:

8086 JHL7540 Thunderbolt 3 NHI [Titan Ridge 2C 2018] 15e8

I went to the MSI Motherboard section on the MSI website and installed the Thunderbolt driver found there and the Device Manager error cleared away (now no more errors in Device Manager), But now under Event Viewer whenever I boot up Win11 I get a Warning saying that the WudfRd driver failed to load for "long list of characters" which I know to be the above Thunderbolt 3 device:

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15E8&SUBSYS_7C771462&REV_06\59CA7CA176B3020000.

Can a kind mod please upload me the Thunderbolt 3 driver for Windows 11 Pro for my i200 shown in the link above? 

Edited by andyxoxo

Posted (edited)

I had installed the Thunderbolt 3 Driver found here at the MSI motherboard website :  https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MEG-Z490I-UNIFY/support#driver

I selected Driver > Win11 64 bit > Other Drivers

Intel Thunderbolt     1.41.1193.0       2022-01-12

What did I do wrong? I had assumed it would work... darn. Please upload the proper driver for me, Corsair. Thanks...

Edited by andyxoxo

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

So it's now a week later... no support for me, Corsair? I spent $4K on this computer from you and now you can't even help out with a driver?

Edited by andyxoxo

• Corsair Employees

Update - I have the drivers available and should be uploaded to our site and updated with a download link shortly.  If you'd like I can create a ticket for you and send you the drivers.  Thank you for your patience!