Corsair Community

Audio Visualizer not working, even with corsair headphones

Hi!

My keyboard is a K100 and my headsets are the Vistuoso SE, but my audio visualizer doesn't work with the newest iCue update. The only other solutions i found were saying that you need a corsair headset for it to work, but i already have one and it still doesn't work

Any idea on how to solve it?

it works with a void i know for sure, is the output in windows set to your headset ? It only works when actually listening to the headset.

How is the visualization layer set up on your keyboard? Are you sure it's the top layer so it doesn't get overridden by another layer ?

• Corsair Employees
On 4/15/2022 at 3:04 PM, JustLexxy said:

Hi!

My keyboard is a K100 and my headsets are the Vistuoso SE, but my audio visualizer doesn't work with the newest iCue update. The only other solutions i found were saying that you need a corsair headset for it to work, but i already have one and it still doesn't work

Any idea on how to solve it?

As @frizur pointed out make sure that the Windows sound output device is the Virtuoso SE headset, the headset is being utilized in a wireless or USB state, and that you are not attempting to utilize another device such as speakers, but with the headset plugged. The Audio Visualizer requires not only a Corsair iCUE compatible headset but the actual output needs to be going through the headset itself. Also check the lighting effect and make sure it is the top effect listed and nothing else is above it otherwise the top effect will be the effect you see and the Audio Visualizer effect will not be seen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 11:41 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

As @frizur pointed out make sure that the Windows sound output device is the Virtuoso SE headset, the headset is being utilized in a wireless or USB state, and that you are not attempting to utilize another device such as speakers, but with the headset plugged. The Audio Visualizer requires not only a Corsair iCUE compatible headset but the actual output needs to be going through the headset itself. Also check the lighting effect and make sure it is the top effect listed and nothing else is above it otherwise the top effect will be the effect you see and the Audio Visualizer effect will not be seen.

i was already doing all of it, double checked just to be sure, and still doesn't work