Corsair Community

CX550F RGB PSU 24 PIN ATX CABLE WHITE

Hi,

I lost my 24 PIN cable for my power supply while moving house.

I have looked high and low on the internet to find just a replacement cable.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Paul 

conveniently enough neither the product page nor the manual states what type of cables they are... and the PSU cable compatibility chart hasn't been updated with CX-F

from the number of pins it looks to be the standard type 4 cable though. (10 + 18 pins on the PSU end).

you'll find plenty of these of all sizes shapes and colors on the corsair store and on retailers like Amazon

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Power-Supplies/Premium-Individually-Sleeved-ATX-24-Pin-Cable-Type-4-Gen-4/p/CP-8920231

Thanks for replying......

I contacted Corsair with mixed reaction. They might be able to send me a replacement.

Was told it probably would not be white to match my other cables : ( 

Don't want  a black cable showing in my open case with a white theme.

When I asked they said they will look into a 3rd party supplier of a white cable !!!

Crazy that Corsair have no white replacement cables ??? I am happy to pay for it.

I'll think twice before buying from Corsair again.

White cable kits are always in high demand and rarely in stock. all other colors are more easily available.

Did they confirm it was a type 4 cable?  You can find those from Cablemod for example

• Corsair Employees
8 hours ago, PabloB said:

Thanks for replying......

I contacted Corsair with mixed reaction. They might be able to send me a replacement.

Was told it probably would not be white to match my other cables : ( 

Don't want  a black cable showing in my open case with a white theme.

When I asked they said they will look into a 3rd party supplier of a white cable !!!

Crazy that Corsair have no white replacement cables ??? I am happy to pay for it.

I'll think twice before buying from Corsair again.

In the end offering you a replacement cable is still a courtesy as our warranty does not cover lost accessories/cables/product. If you wish for us to send you a cable we are able to send you a black cable as a courtesy and at our expense. Otherwise you will need to refer to the link below in order to determine authorized retailers in your region and contact them to see if they have White Type 4 PSU cables in stock.

https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/where-to-buy